Third-Party Billing

If a third party (employer or other sponsor) is to pay all or part of your cost of education and they require a bill in their name, you must provide documentation from the sponsor detailing the terms of the sponsorship to include: what charges are covered, the duration of the sponsorship and the billing requirements and contact information.  In addition, you must submit written authorization allowing the University to communicate with and release your student account billing information to the sponsoring third party as necessary. This information and authorization is needed by June 1 and October 1 for the fall and spring terms, respectively. Please e-mail a copy of the award letter or scholarship notice, along with your authorization, to

Contact Information

Student Accounts
246 Church Street
2nd Floor
New Haven, CT, USA

Office Hours
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 208232
New Haven, CT 06520-8232

Tel: 203-432-2700 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Fax: 203-432-8111